Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Frosty Sunday


It's about time I make another "Sunday Photo Walk" post.
(Or any post, for that matter. I have taken pictures for many posts but have lacked time and energy for posting them.)


So here are some photos I took last Sunday.
Weather's gotten colder lately, so there was frost everywhere.

...and even some ice on the lake.



Sunday night it snowed for the first time this winter.
It was already in the air during the day...

...even if there were hardly any clouds in the sky.


We had to dig up the children's winter clothes...


S seemed to sleep better in the crispy cold air.


2 comments:

  1. How I love your photos! And Finnish scenery! It travels me some years ago...Antigone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Antigone! Many times I also travel back to the time you were here, especially around this time of the year... It would be so nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete