Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Card Photoshoot


Today was the time for the annual Christmas card photoshoot.
A little late, perhaps, but better late than never, right?


This time it went really smoothly, and I got many good shots.
S was very interested in the lights, and we were able to bribe K into cooperation.


Have I mentioned how I love slipovers on S?
They make him look so adorable, so I had to get a red one especially for Christmas.


Usually K hates wearing anything in her hair but this time she agreed to wear these cute little polar bear pins.


Let's hope we can still mail the cards early enough for them to arrive for Christmas.


I've already ordered them but I'm not going to say which picture(s) we've chosen because some of you, my readers, will be getting a card in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment