Thursday, March 8, 2012

Between Winter And Spring


 It's the season between winter and spring.


 Icy and slippery, yet sunny and bright.


 Bare and naked, yet there's a promise of something new...


 Something worth waiting for...


Honestly, I really can't wait for spring!
And I think K feels the same.


Last time we were out she fell down many times,
and now she isn't too enthused over going out.


I would be, actually, but I'm back to work now and it's taking a lot of my time - add to that being sick, and you can imagine there isn't a lot going on here these days.

But let's not forget today was Women's Day!
A bought me orange roses to mark the occasion,
and we had a nice day despite my sickness and tight work schedule.
I might post some photos at some later point...

But for now, Happy Women's Day!
And enjoy the upcoming spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment