This is a project I've been working on for a few months now - a dollhouse for K.
It was supposed to be a christmas gift but since we were not in Finland for the holidays, I wasn't in a rush to finish the house, so it's still a work in progress!
I designed the house and my father built it, and I've been painting it and putting up wallpapers using leftover paints and wallpapers from our own renovation plus some random shelf papers from an old drawer I bought.
Anyway, last night I started working on the floors.
It was a bit trickier than I thought, so I only finished one room so far.
Most of the furniture is not self-made, except for the stairs and the bunk bed.
I'm planning to make a couple more pieces, though.
I'm also planning to paint the house a bit more since it's all white now, and I want some more color, tile texture on the outside walls etc.
Also more carpets and curtains are needed.
I will make another post about the house once I've made progress with it.
I just felt like showing what I've done so far!
To be continued...