Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Clouds!


 I decided to show you some of the projects I've been working on lately.
I painted the radiator already a long time ago but the ladder is a more recent project.


I purchased an old 60s bunk bed for the kids a few years ago, and my father built a ladder for it.
It looked a little dull in the otherwise colorful room, so I decided to paint it in the same style as the radiator.


I drew and cut some cloud stencils and used a sponge to get a cloud-like look without sharp outlines.
K certainly likes "walking in the air" when she goes to bed.


I also covered two old frames with a fabric I bought together with the wallpaper.
And I happened to find a lampshade with a cloud pattern very similar to the one I designed for the radiator and the ladder, so I couldn't help but buy it!
 
More recent projects to follow in my next post...

2 comments:

  1. Tämä lastenhuone on kyllä erityisen ihastuttava kokonaisuus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Tämä huone taitaakin olla meidän asunnosta lähinnä "valmista", jos niin nyt voi ikinä sanoa.

      Delete